Do you have any question ?
The sniff test is used to locate the leak, estimate its value and find out if there is more than one.
The local spray test is used to locate the leak, estimate its value and find out if there is more than one.
This process is done without an accumulation chamber.
a) No vacuum chamber presence
b) The part is pressurized with helium
c) Presence of a sniffing probe connected to the leak detector
d) An operator will be able to detect and locate the leak by passing the sniffer all around the room
Achievements of airtightness control machine by sniffing :
Semi-automatic or automatic machine to checking the tightness of hydrogen automotive air conditioning hoses.
- Automatic sniffing test bench in Nidron (5% Hydrogen H2 / 95% Nitrogen N2).
- 2 to 8 sniffing zones are tested automatically
- Tooling with automatic connection on the part for sniffing in Nidron or Helium
Semi-automatic or automatic machine for checking the tightness of helium automotive air conditioning hoses.
- Manual or automatic part connection
- Integration of the position in the production flow
- Tracer gases: helium, hydrogen, mixtures
- Traceability of test results
Tool for automatic connection of an air conditioning hose.
The part can be placed by an operator or by a robot.
The part is holded, connected and plugged automatically
At the end of the test, depending on the result, the part can be marked (punching, painting, micro-percussions, laser ...)